Keep your customer updated about every action concerning their appointment. Automatically send a notification by e-mail or text message if there are changes to the appointment. This way you can keep your customer posted.
- Adding additional personalized messages to the customer
- Sending out notifications for every type of action
- Sending out notifications only during certain hours
Adding additional personalized messages to the customer
Add an additional message when accepting, declining, cancelling, rescheduling or reassigning an appointment.
Sending out notifications for every type of action
For every type of action, you can opt to send a notification. Either by e-mail and/or text message.
A quick overview of the different types of actions:
- Go to Configuration > Notifications & Reminders > Customer notifications
- Turn the switch on for e-mail and/or sms
- Save your changes! Notifications will now be sent out.
Sending out notifications only during certain hours
If you want to delay sending out notifications so your customer doesn't receive e-mails or text messages during unfortunate hours (for example, in the middle of the night), you can determine during which hours you send out mails and text messages.