This means that you are using an older, not fully supported browser. Nothing to worry about. In order to still allow you to access the platform, you were redirected to an earlier version of the web conference solution. Below is a short explanation how to identify the person or conference name.
Check the initial link you received to access this web conference. This will look like
meet.skedify.video/webapp/conference/firstname-lastname, where firstname and lastname is the name of the host of this meeting.
- Copy and paste the name, exactly as shown in the link, into the “Person or conference to call” field
- Enter your name in the “Your name” field
- Click connect
- Select your microphone and camera devices
- Click start to join the meeting
As an example,
- if your name is Alex Peeters
- the link your received is meet.skedify.video/webapp/conference/sam-janssens
- your login screen will look as follows :