- Make sure that you have not disabled the videofeed using the control panel within skedify.video. If the video icon shows as , click it to enable video.
- Depending on your browser or operating system, check if there are open prompts asking you to confirm the use of your camera. If so, allow your browser to activate your camera.
- If you are using a webcam privacy slider, added on by yourself or built-in, make sure that the slider is open.
- Make sure that all other programs that utilize the camera are not using the camera or are closed. (eg. facetime, skype, photo booth, …)
- If you want to use a specific peripheral device for audio, you can select it from the control menu in skedify.video, accessible by clicking the three dots next to your name.
- You can test both audio and video on https://meet.skedify.video/webapp/conference/test_call
Have more questions? Submit a request