It is possible to use Markdown as a basic lay-out language that can be used in Skedify.
The markdown can be used in the following fields:
- description of a subject
- instructions of a subjects
- description of an office
- parking info of an office
- directions of an office
Manage organization > Subjects
Manage organization > Offices
Markdown is very well described on the internet but we will give you a brief overview of the best practises
- Put two ** before and 2 ** after a text to set as bold
- Put one * before and one * after a text to set as italic
- URLs and URLs in angle brackets will automatically get turned into links.
http://www.example.com or <http://www.example.com>
- You can also create lists.
Place a * and a <space> to set a button to sum something up
Always put a blank line above
Here is an example you can use:
When you copy the underneath in the instructions of a subject
**Important**: in order to prepare our meeting, the following documents must be present
* address details
Then it it will look like this on the confirmation screen for the customer.
And like this in the e-mail.